Your cart is currently empty!
With works by Santiago Santero, Diderik Wagenaar , Ezequiel Menalled, Gilius van Bergeijk, Claudio F Baroni, Gonzalo Giménez
- Sarabanda – Santiago Santero (11.49)
- …e mi sovvien… – Diderik Wagenaar (9.10)
- The inner sounds of my mind – Ezequiel Menalled (14.06)
- Landschap met rode wolk – Gilius van Bergeijk (8.06)
- For 62 I – Claudio F Baroni ( 6.22)
- For 62 II – Claudio F Baroni (7.53)
- Linarias – Gonzalo Giménez (8.49)
With Modelo Moves, Ensemble Modelo62 release their first independent album, symbolizing the culmination of several years of work. All of the compositions included on this album were written specifically for Ensemble Modelo62, and were featured in a number of projects during the period of 2010-2013. The idea of producing this album arose at the end of their 2013 Argentina Tour, as a means of permanently imprinting the cultural bridge that they were creating towards the future at that time.
With this album, Ensemble Modelo62 introduces the work of three generations of composers, in the hope to encourage further explorations of the repertoire of these composers in particular, and experimental music in general.